Thursday, March 31, 2011

One of those people

You know the type- always complaining, no smile on their face and can bring down your mood if you just see them heading your way. Debbie Downer. Negative Nelly. Heather Weber.

Yep- I put myself into that group of delightful people. And I apologize for all the bad moods I've ruined over the past.....let me count for a second......9 months. The good news is that I seem to have lost my voice with my current cold. Lucky you! The bad news is that I'm still in the situation that has gotten me in such a funk. Unlucky you! But I promise to make every effort I can to remain positive, complain less and drink more. Well, maybe not so much the drinking part, but I'll give the other two every effort I can muster.

So thank you for sticking by me, thank you for listening and thank you for supporting me. I owe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment