Sunday, March 20, 2011

Figgy and the Four Amigos

Josie, Lydia, Reese and Zach came for a sleepover on Friday night! Our adventure consisted of dinner, a wearable science experiment, lots of playtime, root beer floats and lots of fun.



Our science experiment- how do we make green, purple and orange using blue, yellow and red?


The aftermath in the sink

Hey Reese!

Zach and Lydia


Root beer floats! 

Um Heather, I don't like things in my ice cream


Snuggled in for a movie

This is how we brush our teeth, brush our teeth, brush our teeth


Discussing the bedtime rules and taking guesses of which friend might be the loudest at bedtime

And the winner is......

Figgy! She was so excited to have four sleeping buddies she couldn't contain herself!

Four of the kindest, smartest and most polite kids I've had the pleasure of knowing

Lydia's puzzle break- 2 down, one to go

Work in progress


I'm so proud of how grown up these kids have become. It was a very fun night and I'd be happy to do it again........later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment