Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Barbie Brothel

This is what I find in my bathroom after Josie uses our tub. 


At a quick glance it looks like a bunch of Barbies on the edge of the tub. Fairly innocent. 



When looking closer you realize that one of the Barbies is only wearing her frilly tutu and has her chest exposed for the whole world to see. Classy. 



Looking even closer reveals Ken in his little swim trunks hanging in the back like he's waiting for all of them to get naked. Like he can't wait to show off his big plastic parts. Luckily Cinderella and Dancer Barbie have their outfits permanently secured. 



Moving to the other side of the tub reveals a totally naked Barbie, a mermaid and a scantily clad Barbie. I think the pink outfit is supposed to be a skating dress but I beg to differ. This is also the Barbie who "decided she wanted color in her hair" from the lying incident I recently shared. Seeing the outfits this chick wears makes me think Josie might have been right about her.....



No comments:

Post a Comment