Yesterday she lost a tooth and started questioning the Tooth Fairy. I told her that it was like Santa- she should believe what was in her heart. Before bed she set out her tooth and made a little fort to protect it from the kitty. (Imagine me, I mean the Tooth Fairy, crawling around in the dark looking for a stupid little tooth!)
The Tooth Fairy was tired after a long day of spring cleaning and tried to make her visit at 10:30 last night. Imagine my, I mean her surprise when Josie opened her eyes. A quick coverup story about wanting to bring kitty to my bed seemed to work (mostly because I do actually try to steal the cat every night).
An alarm set for 1:30 am seemed to do the trick. Josie woke up excited to find a gold coin and I woke up no more tired than normal. I consider it a win!
Before:


No comments:
Post a Comment