Oh this child of mine!
"Not to hurt your feelings mom, but I'm smarter than you. It's a good thing though. It means I'm already learning more than you have."
Does that mean she thinks my knowledge base stops at the first grade level?
And of course she said it in the sweetest voice possible.
She then went on to say that she knows more because she's in school and I'm not. And that she knows things like times (multiplication) and continents and the alphabet in sign language. Any guesses where she learned those things? FROM ME!
What brought all this up in the first place? She was working diligently on a difficult puzzle and I commented that she's a pretty smart kid and a hard worker. She said she already knew that. I asked why and she said its because I tell her that a lot. And I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment