Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Josie-isms

Heading into the bathroom at the bowling alley:
J- This bathroom is glorious.

Pretending to have a tummy ache when it's time for bed:
J- My tummy really hurts.
H- Go to bed.
J- Mom, you need to take care of me.
H- What would make you feel better?
J- I don't know! I'm not a doctor!

Discussing school:
J- Two kids kissed at school today.
H- Oh, that's interesting. You know that's not ok, right?
J- I don't kiss mom! I hold hands.
H- With who?????
J- Well I do have two boyfriends.

When its time to vote for president:
H- Ok, now we fill in the bubble for the person we want to vote for.
J- Well who is going to win? That's who I want to vote for.

Going to school night at Wendy's:
H- Let's place our order. What do you want?
J- I have to hurry up. Everyone here wants to see me.

In getting married:
J- Mom, I'm going to marry Ted.
H- Oh honey, that's really sweet, but he's family and you can't marry him.
J- Why not? You were a Fairclough and now you're a Weber. I'm a Weber and if I marry Ted I'm a Fairclough.
H- Um.....that's still not ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment