- A wonderful husband who lets you sleep in on Saturday and Sunday
- Hearing Josie yell out "Mama- I see the sun! Wake up me!" when its time for her to get up each day
- A shopping trip with my mom- even though I could have watched a full length movie (and previews!) during the time it took her to pick things out at Lakeshore!
- Coming home and finding out that Josie enjoys the things I picked out at Lakeshore


- My Gopher hockey team making it out of UND territory bruised but alive. You're in our thoughts Coach Lucia!
- Discovering that Josie really does pay attention to what we say

We're always telling her to listen to her body as we talk about potty training. She took our comments to heart! Brent and I were cleaning up dishes after lunch on Saturday and walked into the living room to discover that Josie had stripped herself down and put her stethoscope around her waist. She was standing there saying "I listen to my body."
No comments:
Post a Comment