Wednesday, September 16, 2015

6th time is a charm?

Labor Day weekend I somehow broke off a 1.7 x 1.4 cm piece of cartilage/bone. 
Yesterday they went in to fetch it! 

They had to add an extra hole in the back of my knee to get this thing out! 

I didn't get to keep this little nugget but I'm glad to say its gone. Now I'm on a 4-6 week recovery course and hopeful that my knee is back to normal (or at least my kind of normal) soon. 
After 6 surgeries this knee is anything but normal! 

Luckily I have a wonderful family, great group of supportive friends, and cat that likes to snuggle so I'm well taken care of. Oh, and a 20 page paper to write for my Master's class......
I think I'll wait until I'm off the narcotics to get going on that one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment