Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Just call Tim

While Josie and I were driving home from school today we started talking about dinner plans. 

Josie: Mom, are you going to make that squash tonight? 

Me: Sure! That's a great idea. 

Josie: Do you even know how to cook it? 

Me: Actually, I've never made one before but I'll figure it out. It's pretty easy. 

Josie: Just call Tim. He knows how to cook. 

Me: I'm pretty sure its something I can figure out how to do. 

Josie: Call Tim. Or go to the computer and do the search thing with the word squash. I really want it to taste good. 

Me: I think I can handle it Josie. 

Fast forward 90 minutes.....

Josie: Mom, this squash is really good! Did you call Tim?

Me: Nope. I told you I thought I knew how to do it.

Josie: Well, its good. And I'll eat it again tomorrow night. But can Tim make it for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment