Monday, May 13, 2013

You smell like.....a boy?

Josie was keeping herself occupied yesterday afternoon and was quiet for just a little too long. I headed upstairs to see what was going on everything seemed pretty normal. Then I noticed a distinct smell that I couldn't quite place. I asked if Josie had used some lotion recently and she confirmed that she used some on her hands. I let that sink in for a bit before realizing that the smell was definitely not her lotion. It was something more......manly. I then asked if she used anything of her dad's and she assured me she hadn't. Again, I let that sink in for a bit. Finally I recognized the smell- it was Brent's deodorant! Josie was quick to admit that she used it and proud to point out that she put it on her armpits.

I never did give her another bath last night......hopefully she doesn't sweat and activate the scent today during school!

No comments:

Post a Comment