Thursday, May 2, 2013

Liar! Cheat! Thief!

I'm talking to you Mother Nature! Yes, you!

You, who was in on a scheme with Punxsutawney Phil and most definitely did not provide an early spring. Liar!

You, who gave us thunderstorms and shorts weather JUST THIS WEEK, only to take it away and replace it with this. Cheat!





You, who stole the profits from the garage sale that was supposed to happen in mid-April but was postponed due to ice and then was supposed to happen today but was postponed due to 15.5 inches of snow. Thief!
Look at all the treasures just waiting to be purchased!


I've had just about enough out of you! So to pay you back I'm going to have the garage sale tomorrow, in the snow and freezing rain and enjoy every second of it. Take that Mother Nature! Who is the loser now?!?!?!

Wait.....it still might be me, standing in the freezing cold trying to sell things. I guess she still wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment