We made the trek to our hotel and quickly checked in and found our room. The magic has already begun- Josie is enjoying being called "princess" by all of the cast members and also received a special birthday button which has generated some extra attention. She even had a special message waiting for her on the phone in our room!
Brent and I received "Happy Anniversary" buttons and Brent was even pulled aside by a cast member to receive a special anniversary wish from Mickey himself. Now how did that mouse know it was our anniversary???
Headed off to Downtown Disney for dinner at an Irish pub and some shopping. Came "home" to another surprise- a gift basket with a princess Minnie, pirate Mickey ears, autograph book and art set. A quick dip in the pool topped off our first day. Lots on the plate for tomorrow so hopefully we all get a good nights sleep!
And today wouldn't be complete without wishing Brent a happy anniversary. Here's to many more! Love you!
I came to your site wondering if you had any pics of Disney (I forgot when you were going) and wala!! I get a live day-by-day update:-) LOVE IT! Hope you are having fun!!! LOVE all the Disney surprises you are getting:-)
ReplyDelete