Saturday, September 17, 2011

Worst ride yet

Just boarded the worst ride of the trip: Magical Express bus back to the airport. We've had a fantastic trip and are sad to head home. Then again, cooler temps, a queen bed and a break for the wallet are welcome changes.

Josie is already planning our next trip and is insisting that we stay for 18 days next time. While we can't grant the second half of her request, we will definitely be back. And soon! But I think mom and dad need a little time away from the magic before we can start to consider any possible dates.

I'll work on the rest of the photos and video when we get back to some high speed internet. I'll also post details of our fabulous dinner with the step-sisters and Josie's dance with Prince Charming. So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment