Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother knows best

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.

~Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul




A drawing of Josie and her mom




An interview about my mom
by Josie Weber

What is your mother's name?
Heather

How old is she?
I don't know

How tall is she?
I don't know

What is her favorite color?
Blue

When does she look nice?
When she has make up on her

What color is her hair?
Gold, a little bit brown

What does she do around the house?
Work, makes her bed, tucks me in at nighttime

What is her favorite thing to eat?
Ice cream, even chocolate on her nose

What does she cook?
Potato soup, grilled cheese sandwich

Where doe she like to go?
To Disney

What is her favorite hobby?
Working at the 'puter

What is your mom funny?
When she makes a silly face

What does she say to you?
I love you, you're my best kid ever, you get 3 M&M's in the morning



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment