Tuesday, February 28, 2017

You're so needy!!!!!

As I recover from knee replacement surgery Josie is reminding me of my neediness on a daily basis.


You need ice packs.
You need something brought to you.
You need pain meds.
You need a snuggle.
You need me.


Though she may complain about it I give her lots of credit because she's been a little mother hen, always watching out for me. Hopefully surgery #7 is the one that actually works!


I've also had many other mother hens keeping an eye on me. Some sent flowers, some brought food, some sent texts and e-mails, some cleaned up puke.....all has meant a lot. Brent and Josie have definitely faced the brunt of my neediness (and Mom faced the grossness of my neediness) and have handled it well.


Here's to a less painful and more active life once I'm healed!


No comments:

Post a Comment