Friday, January 20, 2017

Time marches on

I've had some interesting conversations with Josie lately and I am often left wondering who is getting older in this relationship????

J (talking about a friend)- Well you know mom, she's an emotionally easy ticket.
Me- What did you just say?!?!?
J- I said that my friend is emotionally easy to get. You know, get upset. So boys pick on her.


Brent- What would you ladies think about moving to live on a golf course?
Me- I don't want to deal with packing, selling, and moving, so no.
J- Let's just stay here. I'll be moving out soon enough anyway.


J- Just because you can't understand the words doesn't mean that the song is bad.
Me- But I don't think anyone can understand the words!
J- No. Just old people can't.

Maybe we're both getting older. 

Make it stop! 

Certified Babysitter

Her Xmas date

No comments:

Post a Comment