Thursday, January 5, 2017

Apparently

As my main man Bruce Springsteen says......is anybody alive out there?

 

Apparently I haven't posted in about 8 months. 

Apparently my family sold off my childhood home, moved to the lake, moved in with us, got a lung transplant, and might finally be settling back down again. 

Apparently I'm going back to school and write enough papers each month to make writing a blog post feel just too overwhelming.

Apparently the fog is lifting and I'm back. And I have a funny Josie story for you. 

And I quote:

"I don't know how she found out, but Little J (who shall remain nameless) found out that Little A (also remaining nameless) is cheating on her. Little J thinks its time to get a new boyfriend. And apparently in 5th grade you get a boyfriend so I don't know how Little J got one in 2nd grade."

Apparently we need to start locking Josie in a tower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment