Sunday, November 16, 2014

Won't you be my neighbor?

You know the old Mister Roger's song, right?


It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

It's a neighborly day in this beautywood,
A neighborly day for a beauty,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?

Won't you please,
Won't you please,

Please won't you be my neighbor?


Oz worships the ground that Jet walks on but Jet is not the neighborly type. 

Here he is yelling at Oz through the window. 


And now he's challenging Oz to a staring contest. 


I might have to sit Jet down in front of a Mister Roger's marathon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment