Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Minnesota Ice

We  have had the pleasure of an early cold snap (and by pleasure I mean unfortunate event which will cause winter to be longer than any sane Minnesotan should have to tolerate) so we already have some ice on the lakes. And ice on the lakes means one thing- skating!

You thought I was going to say ice fishing, didn't you?

I could have also said hockey.

But no, I'm talking about skating because Jo is enrolled in Learn to Skate classes!

Safety first! 


Steady.....


Now she's got this! 


Look at that smile! 


Oops! But still smiling! 


Concentration! 

How do I know? Because the tongue is out! 


She can't wait for the lake to be ready! She has high hopes of skating to all of the places we fish at during the summer but between you and me I think she'll barely cover an area the size of a skating rink. A girl has to dream though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment