Thursday, July 3, 2014

Throwback Thusday: Three weeks

Long time, no see. I should catch you up. 

Father's Day happened. I was sick in bed. But I have some great guys in my life and was sure to acknowledge them. From my bed. Where I was sick. Thanks again for all that you do Dad, Denny and Brent. 

My dad's birthday happened. I was sick in bed. But I made sure to acknowledge him. From my bed. Where I was sick. I have a pretty fantastic Dad and was glad to surprise him with this. Of course that didn't happen until I was not sick in bed. 

June 16-22 happened. I was sick in bed. Several doctor visits occurred and load of prescription and non-prescription drugs were administered. Even a culture for whooping cough happened. I highly recommend you avoid that test at all costs. Luckily it was negative so I just had some sort of knock you in your ass, cough till you puke and/or pee, run a high fever, take you down for 10 day "viral junk". Yes, that was my official diagnosis. Luckily I'm back to my old self again. 

Then vacation happened. More accurately it's still happening. There's been games, fishing, reading,  beaches and relaxing. Looking forward to more fun as the whole family will be together for the 4th.




So there you go. That sums up our past few weeks. You can stop worrying about us now. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment