Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Wedding Bells

Nope, not Ted. Although Josie feels she is getting too old to be a flower girl so he better hurry up.

Josie begged me to read Cinderella's Royal Wedding the other night and that got her talking about what she wants for her wedding. In her words......

The dress:
Will be white with pink. Pink bows on the shoulders. And the back. And on the sides. With a really long dress thing in the back (train) that also has pink bows. Lots of bows on the long dress thing. Like Cinderella's dress, but white and pink.



The bride (which is what she calls a veil):
Of course it will be white with probably some pink bows. And sparkle. Glitter maybe? Yes. Glitter. But I don't want to wear it the whole time because it might get itchy.



The bridesmaids:
I will have 3 because I don't want too many. They will also have a long dress thing but not as long as mine. One will wear pink, one will wear fuchsia and one will wear light blue. They should each have a bow in their hair that matches their eye color. Or it could be my birthday color (peridot) because that's pretty too.


The cake:
There will be lots of people but I don't want lots of cake. And some friends don't like frosting so not too much frosting either. But dad likes chocolate so there has to be some chocolate too. And he likes frosting. So maybe half frosting? I like chocolate too.



The music:
Down the aisle- I really like music. I don't want that here comes the bride song because I don't know how to sing all of it. Maybe have Bruce (Springsteen)? Yes. Either Glory Days or Born in the USA.

Father/daughter dance- Definitely a fishing song because I love to do that with my daddy. I think he would like that. And then we will dance and I will shake my bumper.



No comments:

Post a Comment