Friday, January 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday: A day late

I've decided to try something new in order to commit myself to making time to write more often. Each Thursday I plan to blog about something from the past as part of a Throwback Thursday theme. These posts will be highly based on my recollection of events and there will be little if any fact checking involved. In other words, take my memories with a grain of salt. 

Unfortunately this brilliant idea didn't hit me until late last night so the first Throwback post brings us all the way back to.......yesterday! That way I can feel accomplished knowing I can get a full year of Thursday posts in without missing the first one. Doesn't it make you feel better too? I thought so. 

I'm off to search the memory banks and old photo albums. I was awake until about 3 AM coming up with topics- now I just have to scroll through list and start writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment