My sweet Josephine is seven today. Seven! Where in the world did that time go?
We were snuggling together last weekend and had a sweet little talk about all of the things she learned to do when she was six. Her highlights include going to school, losing a lot of teeth, meeting new friends, jumping off the diving board without a life jacket, learning to read and learning to ride her bike. I then asked her to name some things she looks forward to happening when she's seven.
- Going to a new school
- Making more new friends
- Reading chapter books by myself
- Going to Disney (she says with a sweet little look in her eyes- sorry kid!)
- Staying home alone (sorry again!)
- Getting a TV in her room (yeah right!)
- Learning more math and science
- My next birthday party
I'm so proud of the girl Josie is growing up to be. She is kind, empathetic, intelligent, funny, outgoing and silly all wrapped up into one beautiful little soul. I could not image my life without her.
No comments:
Post a Comment