Sunday, August 4, 2013

Gone long but not long gone

It's been a long time since I posted and I'm sure you're wondering where we've been. I can picture you worried that we're squirreled away in some witness protection program. Or that we've flown to the moon for a three month vacation. Or that we love the hot tub so much we just can't get out of it. Rest assured we've just been busy and I have several posts lined up so you'll be caught up with the Webers in no time. You're welcome.

First a quick look back at the end of June through the 4th of July weekend:

The boys did a lot of this.....


And the girls did a lot of this. 

Josie learned to play Gin and War


The safety monitor supervised fireworks

 


Josie chose the order of fireworks
and directed the lighting






No comments:

Post a Comment