Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there, especially mine! 





My Dad
My dad is funny because: he makes me laugh
My dad thinks I am funny when: I make mom laugh
My dad is: 46 years old
His favorite thing to do is: golf
His favorite color is: green
My dad's job is: jail
He loves to eat: steak
He is really good at: fishing
My dad loves when I: hug him
My dad always says: I love you
My favorite thing about my dad is: he's my dad



My Grandpa Tim
My grandpa is funny because: he tickles me
My grandpa thinks I am funny when: I laugh
My grandpa is: 56 years old
His favorite thing to do is: fish
His favorite color is: musky green
My grandpa's job is: computers
He loves to eat: fish
He is really good at: cooking
My grandpa loves when I: hang out with him
My grandpa always says: I love you
My favorite thing about my grandpa is: he's my grandpa



My Grandpa Vern
My grandpa is funny because: he laughs
My grandpa thinks I am funny when: I laugh
My grandpa is: 76 years old
His favorite thing to do is: see me
His favorite color is: gray
My grandpa's job is: retiring
He loves to eat: hamburgers
He is really good at: hugs
My grandpa loves when I: smile
My grandpa always says: I love you
My favorite thing about my grandpa is: he loves me




My Great-Grandpa Denny
My grandpa is funny because: he's tall
My grandpa thinks I am funny when: I do crazy things
My grandpa is: 76 years old
His favorite thing to do is: catch fish
His favorite color is: not pink
My grandpa's job is: "being tired" (I think she meant "retired")
He loves to eat: steak
He is really good at: fishing
My grandpa loves when I: laugh
My grandpa always says: do you want a Kit Kat?
My favorite thing about my grandpa is: he loves me






No comments:

Post a Comment