Friday, June 14, 2013

Dreams really do come true!

I've been around lakes and fishing my entire life. My family has had a lot of different options over the years- pop-up camper, RV, cabins (both owned and rented), and a park model to name a few. Besides filling my memory banks with many special moments, this progression has also allowed me to share our love of lakes and fishing with Josie.

For as long as I can remember the talk was always of moving from a camper to a more permanent cabin. I had the joy of watching Grandma Karen and Grandpa Denny make this their reality many years ago and am thankful for the health they've enjoyed which allows them to spend their summers at the cabin still today.

On this very day I'm also proud to say that my parents are now lakefront property owners as well! They've talked about this for years and its finally a reality for them. And its even a bit ahead of schedule! I'm so glad that they will have this new home to enjoy both now and in the future during retirement. You've earned it so go enjoy it!

Dad at work
A nice change of scenery! 
The new lake home! 


No comments:

Post a Comment