Josie was asking over and over to see the new movie
Mirror, Mirror. With its PG rating I did quite a bit of research to determine if it was ok for her age and decided that while the reviews may not rank it as a great movie, there wasn't much else to be concerned about. Wrong! Josie spent much of the movie huddled in my lap asking when it would be over. And it really wasn't that great of a movie to begin with. Oops......
I may have redeemed myself with our Mirror, Mirror craft project though. We took her old mirror and turned it into a looking glass fit for a princess!
First we carefully glued glitter butterflies around the edges.
 |
| Such concentration! |
 |
| Ooh, ahh.... |
And then I had her step out for a few minutes while I prepared the big surprise. Ta-da! Its a crown!
 |
| Pretty princess! |
No comments:
Post a Comment