Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The joy of cooking

It's not so much a joy in my house....more like a chore. Don't get me wrong- when I have the supplies on hand and the time to spend on it cooking actually isn't so bad. The problem is that I tend to have neither the supplies nor the time so I feel like we've gotten into a blah routine for meal choices.

The fix? Hire a personal chef.

The reality? Not going to happen.

So I took a stab at another option focusing on both convenience and planning ahead. I wrote out the names of some of our favorite meals, threw in a few night out and leftover options, and voila- our weekly meal plan.

I figure either we'll use it and like it or Josie is going to end up with a whole bunch of new art supplies. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment