Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Riddle me this

I'm thinking of something that is so white you can lose it in a snowstorm, swims around in cold water and growls when hungry. Any guesses?

For those of you thinking of a polar bear- you're close.


For those of you thinking of Heather doing the Polar Plunge- you win!



Yep, you read that right. I've decided to do the Polar Plunge this year in honor of local law enforcement and to support a great cause. Plus I need to ice my knee anyway so I might as well take care of that in a new and unusual way.

I'm throwing out a challenge for you to join my team. We can raise money, wear costumes, jump in freezing cold water and warm up at Whistle Binkies afterwards. Or if you prefer to stay toasty warm you can come watch me jump or support my fundraising efforts.

More "Support a Plunger" information coming soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment