Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many are you?

With Josie's birthday a week away we've been having a lot of age discussions. She is interested in knowing when she can drive, get married, have a baby in her tummy, and go to Disney again (and we haven't even gone yet!). Today, after another fantastic photoshoot with Cat, Josie asked how many (years old) I was. When I told her the answer she stared at the numbers on her calculator and said I seem more like 41. She then continued to explain that I really look like 41 and maybe I should change my hair.

Not that 41 is bad but what experience does she have to judge age by and what is wrong with my hair? And why did she say "three five" when I asked how old she though grandma was? Little stinker!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1

No comments:

Post a Comment