Josie has been busy watching Chopped Junior and talking with Grandpa Tim about recipes.
She even read a cookbook for part of her daily reading!
After watching Chopped Junior yesterday Josie was inspired to make and decorate her own cake.
Looks yummy!
| Hand made decorations! |
I also decided to ask her a few questions....
1. What sort of business would you like to open?
I would love to open up a restaurant because I really want to make any food possible. I love just making food. Its fun.
2. What would you name your restaurant?
Yum-Yum
3. What are your signature dishes?
I would be known for my chocolate chocolate cake. Also chicken mac and cheese. And Grandma Jo's pancakes because they are the best ever.
4. What is your favorite thing to cook right now?
My favorite thing to make right now is chili.
5. What do you want to learn how to cook soon?
I would love to learn how to cook Chicken Alfredo.
6. What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to actually be on Chopped Junior. Before that I want to learn all of the things you need to know how to make and bake. I want to know how to cook any type of food.
No comments:
Post a Comment