Monday, January 5, 2015

Merry Belated Christmas, December and New Year!

December seems like a blur of snot, fevers, body aches, and days of missing work or school. 

You've got to love the holiday season! 

Below is a quick recap of late December....

Santa got cookies and crack pretzels


And left a pink guitar in exchange! 


Josie snatched it up....


and we've been "enjoying" beautiful music ever since. 


Brent got Wild pants! 


Lego time! 


Fairy garden time! 


Don't be fooled.....Ted was not impressed with this gift. 


More Legos! 


Happy girl


Excited to be a Jr. Space Explorer! 


Pausing to take in the beautiful wrapping job from Aunt Barb. 
(Half our gifts were partially unwrapped by Oz this year so we had nothing fancy!)


Math! Chemistry! The Human Body! 

Soooooo excited! 






And then Josie received a second American Girl Doll from Brent and I. 
She was pretty darn excited. 
I'm pretty sure I took pictures (lots of them actually), but they are somehow lost in cyberspace. 
Or maybe my Sudafed brain thought I took pictures and I really didn't?????

Then we went to the lake!





More pictures in the December album......I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment