Thursday, August 28, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Curious George

8 years ago at approximately this time of the evening my mother was dragging me for a walk all over NW Rochester, bound and determined to induce labor and meet her new grandchild. Turns out it worked because late that night I went into labor. It also turns out moms are usually right....but don't tell her I said that.

I won't go into details about what happened between that long walk and our first day home from the hospital because
A. I really don't care to remember it
B. I really don't remember it
and
C. The cuteness of a newborn baby is really the only thing that prevents human mothers from eating their young.

We were, however, very excited to bring Josie home and show her the room we worked so hard on!



Looks like Oz, but this was Spook patiently waiting for baby

Her room was so stinking cute with all the little Curious George touches! 

Maybe this is why she uses those crazy monkey toes like a second set of hands....


No comments:

Post a Comment