Friday, August 17, 2012

She blinded me with science

Warning: Mad Scientists Ahead!

The cast of characters
Dr. Laughs-a-lot, Dr. Sillysocks, Dr. Gigglepants and Dr. Funnyfriend
 
Lab assistants Igor and Megamind

Fuel for the brain


Experiment #1: Snow!
First we made our hypothesis

Squishy



Experiment #2: Sand that doesn't get wet



Experiment #3: Ooey Gooey Worms



Experiment #4: Cloud Dough
Smells like a baby

 

Experiment #5: Ivory soap in the microwave
Watching to see what will happen




Experiment #6: Good old "Mentos in a Coke bottle"
We love these ponchos!



Run!

Good thing we're covered!


Then some great gifts, a movie and books before bed



Josie gave it a 10 out of 10 so I think the girls had a lot of fun. Still hard to believe my little girl is 6. Luckily I have another 12 days before I can't deny it any longer.

I love you Josie!


No comments:

Post a Comment