Ever since Figgy ran away for a few days we tend to get a little worried if she hasn't been seen for a few hours. She usually spends most of the night sleeping in Josie's bed and then transitions to mine in the early morning. Today it was Josie who showed up at 6AM instead of the quiet little kitty. Sigh, I should remember to enjoy it while I can. Anyway, we both agreed it was strange that Figgy didn't join us so we set out to find the cat. She wasn't in any of her usual places and we were starting to get a bit concerned when Josie heard a muffled meow from in her room. Further investigation revealed this-
Apparently Figgy was trapped in the dress up bin so Josie performed a dramatic rescue. The shoe container was tossed off of the top and all three drawers were flung open, causing the whole thing to tip over. I grabbed these pictures as Figgy returned to the scene of the crime.
We're not really sure how long she was stuck in there but I do know one thing- I'm so glad it didn't happen while we were out of town for any length of time! Vivid memories of coming home to a cat locked in our linen closet for a weekend and urine all over my baby book came flooding back to me........
No comments:
Post a Comment