Saturday, February 5, 2011

Conversations amongst friends

Josie is having her good friend "Ya-Ya" sleep over tonight and boy are they funny to listen to! Here's a few of my favorites so far:

1. Lydia: "Lucky for you my car seat is so easy to move to your van." Good to know- otherwise she would have had to walk.
2. Josie: "If you get scared you can go to my mom. She's pretty nice mostly." Mostly? Really Josie?
3. Lydia: "Can I wake you up if I need something at night? Like directions to the bathroom?" Please do.
4. Lydia: "Here's my deal at night- I get my jammies, I brush my teeth and then go potty." Sounds like we have a game plan to follow.
5. Josie: "Good thing you brought your own pillow pet. My mom keeps talking about stealing mine." True story!
6. Josie: "I have a crazy new toothbrush. I'll share it with you. And I have extra underwear if you want to use any." Lydia's response: "Thanks!". Didn't even phase her. Ah, the innocence of youth.

Sleeping side by side....if they ever decide to go to bed

Posing with Cheshire

Hiding in the tent

The witch.....

....who chases the cat

Tent city

No comments:

Post a Comment