Friday, December 17, 2010

Again? And so soon?

Ralph is back. He hasn't even been gone long enough for us to miss him. And the worst part of the whole deal is that we had to miss the day care Christmas party last night. Bummer! But Kari saved a piece of candy cane pie for Josie and all was well. Now we're just crossing our fingers that Ralph doesn't stick around to mess with any of the rest of us.

Josie and her bucket


I'll leave you with a funny Ralph story-

Josie: Mom, I'm sad I missed the party.
Me: I know honey, but we can't be around other people when we're that sick. Besides, you were throwing up a lot and it wouldn't have been fun to be at the party anyway.
Josie: Oh, don't worry mom. That last time I threw up was just for you. I wanted you to see what was in my tummy. I'm all done doing that now.

Ah, the joys of being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment