The fix it girls had to get out the tools again tonight. We've had an annoying leak in the toilet and the sound of water trickling was driving me nuts. Poor Brent had already tried several things but I decided to take the whole thing apart. I got it completely disassembled before needing Grandpa Denny's assistance. We found a spot that *might* be the culprit and things seem to be fixed for now.
This leads me to another one of my brilliant ideas: "Tim and Heather's can we fix it, yes we can" home repair business. I'll be the apprentice, Tim will be the main man and Denny can be the senior leadership. We'll buy a van, make some shirts and start a website. If things go well we'll even have key chains! Anyone want in on this business venture while the stock price is low?
No comments:
Post a Comment